Launched July 26, 2015
- Support for Spanish language built in!
Launched July 19, 2015
- Speed Budget 5 was such a complete re-engineering of our code base. So big was the job, we skipped version 4!
- Built on Material Design principles introduced in Android 5 Lollipop.
- Vastly faster performance.
- Simpler to use interface
- Full support for all Android world currency formats.
Launched August 19, 2014
- Added new feature screen..”Test a Budget” which allows the user to quickly set up categories and test how much they can afford to spend relative to the overall project budget.
- Created a new dynamic double label component which automatically converts one budget period to another. This can be driven by the new increase/decrease button which can be held down to increment or decrement values on the fly.
- Overhauled the text input design into a more reliable popup text entry box on numeric entry and alphabetic
- Redesigned radio button selectors
- Added Information buttons inside some modules which allows on the spot popup help and instructions of various things.
- Introduced a new popup confirm box which appears when the user has to decide whether to save or discard data.
- Added use of banner ads by default and included a new in-app upgrade to remove them if required.
- New text input popups eliminate the old text input issues which sometimes caused repeating characters on text entry.
- Currency formatting now adheres to the locale chosen for amounts shown on the home screen.
- Fixed occasional problem where the graphs within the home screen category modules would not update properly as amounts were entered or the list was redrawn.
Launched March 30, 2014
- Icon image cropper – for creating custom category icons.
- Single tap home screen category module for category option shortcuts
- Double tap home screen category module to directly enter an expense